As we age, facial skin begins to show laxity. This is not only due to our skin losing its elasticity, but also because of volume loss. We begin to lose fat, collagen, and bone as soon as our late 20’s and into our early 30’s. Fillers are used both to soften facial wrinkles, and act as a volumizer.
WILL A FILLER WORK FOR ME?
If you look in the mirror and see wrinkles, lines, and creases, you may be a good candidate for a filler treatment. These fillers function in different ways, and each is used to treat a specific condition. During your consultation, a clinician will choose the most appropriate filler for your specific condition as well as taking into consideration the area of the face that is being treated.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
- Nasolabial folds (smile lines)
- Marionette Lines
- Jowl reduction (Prejowl sulcus)
- Jawline reshaping
- Tear troughs
- Hollow temples
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty (nose)
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?
Your facial features will be examined and the different filler options for treatment will be discussed. The use of numbing creams and latest injection techniques make the process comfortable, with little swelling and often no downtime.
PRE & POST INSTRUCTIONS:
- Discontinue all blood thinners 7-10 days prior to treatment.
- Avoid NSAIDS, fish oil, ginseng, vitamin A & E for 1 week prior to treatment to decrease risk of bruising.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumptions 1-2 days prior to treatment.
- Mild erythema, swelling, and bruising is possible.
- Avoid exercise and massaging the treated area for 24 hours.
- Avoid lying down for the first 4 hours after treatment.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and smoking for the first 24 hours.
- Results can be seen immediately following treatment.
Book A Consultation
"*" indicates required fields